Monday, July 4, 2011

Stay Tuned for Danger cheats

Torn Note Puzzle



Control Room Code



Millie’s Riddles
Give it air and it will live. Give it water and it will die. Fire.

What has a head and tail but no body? Coin.

What has teeth but can’t eat? Comb.

I run all day and never walk. I tell you something but I do not talk. What am I? Watch or Clock.

When you look at my face it is easy to see, you’re looking at you when you’re looking at me. What am I? Mirror.

Soft as a petal that falls from a tree, the more I dry , the wetter I’ll be. What am I? Sponge or Towel.

The more you make the more you leave behind. What am I? Friends, Tracks, or Footprints.

What is full of holes but holds water? Sponge.

What has four fingers and one thumb but is not alive? Glove.

No comments:

Post a Comment